14.9.05

!om ani gnatup

As I have expected, I turned out to be the most dreary and corniest emcee in the world. Well, no one can blame me if ever they think I put the section's name on shame or I made the whole section's presentation time extremely boring... In the first place, I DIDN'T VOLUNTEER MYSELF. I AM NOT WILLING TO BE ONE OF THE EMCEES.

It was purely pressure.

I just got extremely irritated by this bighead from K**i****an who said "Hay nako, mga walang kuwentang emcee" Who do you think you are to say those words? Now, for the first time, feel the joy and bliss of being a winner in a contest because I know it's probably your section's first time to win. NO OFFENSE TO WHOEVER'S READING AND IF EVER YOU BELONG TO THAT SECTION. Feel it, you egghead!

Time will come and you'll gonna eat your words. I mean it.

Put all the "gimmicks" of your oh-so-great emcees IN YOUR FACE!


'til it's over.

Clarissa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home