15.9.05

Because you taught me how..

Guilt is all over me because of what I have been doing the past days... I figured out that I'm now turning to be one of the million "user-friendlies" in the planet... Maybe because I once vowed revenge for those people who are "user-friendly" to me...

I know it's not the real and old me but, I just can't help it. That's why I'd rather be a loner than be a user. But still, I gotta give those guys their own dose of medicine. But, am I doing the right thing to give it all back to them? They never needed me anyway.. and for sure, they never enjoyed my company. How assuming am I to think that I'm giving them their own dose of medicine.

Anyway.. enough of that crap.

We had the AP long test and I just got a score of 26 out of 30 items only. Darn. That's just 91 percent. I want it to be 100 percent!!! I know I can do better that's why I am acting like this. I promise to do really good this quarter... Geometry's a total bullshit. I just got my quiz paper a while ago and I only got 7 out of 15. Damn. Anyway, I'm doing my best to do good this quarter. I have to.

I walked through the rain a while ago to get on the school bus and take the front seat!!! I didn't manage to wait for the manong because I saw the 2 freshman students rushing through the covered walk to get on the bus and take the front seat. And because I really wanted to get on the front seat and avoid the eeky smell of the grade school pupils at the back, I ran through the rain and.. I got the front seat. Sorry, freshman piggies. I think you should smell the grade school perfume once in a while.

An OPM radio station was what the manong driver's listening to. Purely OPM, dude. And, there's this new band who revived Rey Valera's "Naalala Ka". The revival was nice.. but, the song was really nice.. We were in Commonwealth Avenue when that song was playing.. and then.. a school bus of La Salle Greenhills was on the road, too.. With the song and that school bus, nako.. matawa ka nalang. Matawa ka nalang talaga. After the song, "Especially for You" was played.. matawa ka nalang talaga.

I'm having identity crisis now.. I seem to be out of my real and old self. I want my old life back again. I'm so dreary and very serious when it comes to things.. My life is like a drama movie that didn't hit the box office. Darn. I'm just really easily irritated by things, by people.. almost everything and everybody irritates me. Rawr. Galit na ako sa mundo. WHatever. I'm not having mood swings if ever you're thinking about that. No signs PMS. Coz I just had.

I'm just finding everything useless and hard.

Sounds like bull.. Which of it?

All of it.

I'm gonna watch A Walk to Remember after this.

'til it's over.

Clarissa.

P.S.
I just wanna tell the whole world that I am madly and deeply in love with my best-est friends!!! I love u Paola, Krizza, Lex, Nicole, Hannah and.. Ayie! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home