22.9.05

linawin naman natin

Yesterday was club day. And for club, we had Ms. Aniago's nephew as our speaker. He was one of the Philippines' delegates to the World Youth Day 2005 in Cologne, Germany. He shared to us his experiences. How proud he was to be one of the Filipino delegates. How extremely happy he was when he was chosen. And how grateful he was that God had heard his prayers.

As a result, I got envious and I desperately want to join the next World Youth Day that will be held at Sydney, Australia on 2008. Hmm.. that's enough time for me to show Father Andy that I'm really active in church.. And on Sunday, I'll talk with him for me to be endorsed this early in the diocese. :) This is one of the rewards of being active in church. :)

Since I was a child, I was already active in church. My grandmom always brought me with her in the church, attending prayer meetings of the CWL (yes, believe it or not), novenas for St. Joseph and Mother Maria, May Flowers for Mama Mary, rosary drive, block rosary, children ministry, choir.. and even up to now, I belong to the parish choir. And still go to mass every Sunday... wow.. perhaps my credentials in our parish may be one good basis if I can be chosen.. I just hope so.

Zor's back again. And I told her everything about rob_fresstyler. She said she's not one of the people behind that and she doesn't know anything about that. She even said that she isn't really hiding from me when I called. I just wonder. How did she know that I am thinking that she hid from me eh I wasn't complaining about that naman? Hmm.. Suspicions haunt the guilty mind. Okay, I trust Zor naman kaya she's out of my "suspects list" Only the one left behind is the "freestyler".. I'm really quite sure that she really is the one because she became cold to me.. and, since that incident, she never said a single word to me.. not even a sigh. Well, if I were her, I wouldn't act that way because it's getting more obvious.

I really need to talk to Mark because I need to clarify things. Since that rob_freestyler fcuking incident, everything seemed to be unclear and there seems to be a conflict. Maybe on the weekend.. I'll have a chance to talk with him and clarify things.. Rawr! This shouldn't really be happening if only rob_freestyler didn't come out.. If only she didn't do it. If only. I just hope everything's still the same. No change of plans or decisions.

Our retreat's next week. I have only received 3 palancas since last week. Whatever. I'm not fond of that but.. You know..

I have quizzes in Geom, Trigo, Pinoy and Entrep tomorrow..

'til it's over.

Clarissa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home