13.9.05

Si Juan Crisostomo Magsalin Ibarra

We just had our Pinoy quiz a while ago.. there was this question: ibigay ang buong pangalan ni Crisostomo.. yun lang ata ang tama ko.. (joking)

si Juan Crisostomo Magsalin Ibarra.. Ellanie had this weird smile on me when the question was mentioned by Miss Aniago.. Rawr.. What's with Don Juan Crisostomo Magsalin Ibarra? Haha. Whatever that is.

I really wanna talk with Miss Aniago and ask her the reason why she gave me such grade. Darn. I least expected Pinoy to be my lowest grade in my progress report. That's so ironic. How can be my Mathematics III grade be higher than Pinoy? Almost all my grades are ranging from 87-90 and here comes 80 flat?! Rawr.

Anyway... tomorrow's gonna be for science day. It's like we just had Linggo ng Wika last last week and here we come again. What's bad is that I'm gonna be one of the emcees which is very unusual because I really am not sociable to my batchmates [to most of my batchmates] and they know me as a really quiet person. Dios mio, magkakanda-barok barok ako niyan panigurado...

Bahala na si batman..

'til it's over.

Clarissa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home