8.9.05

prayers have been heard

A Thursday afternoon couldn't be as great as what I had just a while ago. My conversation with my chemistry teacher, Mrs. Torralba is one of unforgettable moments in my 3rd yr life. Nyaha.

You'll never get what I'm saying.. :)

I'm not saying that Mrs. Torralba's already my favorite teacher. Mrs. Santos still is. I can't believe that instances like that can happen. I mean, just like the one that happened to me.

Above all, I am very happy that my prayers have been heard. THEY HAVE BEEN HEARD. HAVE BEEN HEARD. For the third time, HAVE BEEN HEARD.

A gazillion thanks to the Big Man up there!

whoever u are.. you will never get what I'm saying...

I'm saved.. I survived the 1st quarter with grades that are slightly good to the eye. That was hard.

'til it's over.

Clarissa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home