20.9.05

thank you.

You know, of all the people that I have befriended and of all my friends, you're the only one who really really respects me and you're the only one who said that all you wanna do is to make me happy. You were more than I thought of.. You're more than that kind-and-perky dude attitude that you posess.

Thanks.

I know I'm a big weirdo and I'm one person that people find difficult to hang on with.. And you know that, too. But, you didn't treated me differently.. Thus, you treated me in a really really nice and extraordinary way.. :) Another thing, I know that I don't deserve that kind of treatment but still, you made me feel special. :)

Nothing more, nothing less. I just feel the same way here.. If you need me, without denial I say, I'm just here for you.. And just like you, all I wanna do is to make you happy..

Thanks, again.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The youngest cartoonist in the neighborhood
My son Christian loves to tell stories. Last year, he wrote a story which I posted on my personal blog.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my golf related site. It isn't anything special but you may still find something of interest.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home