6.9.05

Rosary

Darn. I really make one-word titles in my blog. Few words are better. Pero, "Rosary" parang pang Maalaala mo Kaya ang dating.. anyway...

Yesterday was our last outreach in Luwalhati ng Maynila. Good thing I spent my time with Lola Bernadette again. Awww. I'll surely miss her. Tears wanna come out from my eyes but I guess I'm really an expert in holding my tears back. Lola Bernadette kept on telling us to go back there on December or next Monday. I wonder what's on next Monday... but, I'll really do my best so that I would be able to visit her once again on December, maybe days before the christmas celebration. I guess I brought too little "gifts" for the Lola Bernadette. She wants a new pair of slippers.

Before we finally leave the place, I gave Lola Bernadette a rosary bracelet and, I was the one who put it around her wrist. I know that we feel the same feeling. Feeling of sadness. I was so touched when she told me that she still remembered me still. She even asked me to sit next before her even though it's already masikip. I like the way she calls me "Intsik".. Lola Bernadette really is a jolly person. :) I'll really do my best so that I would be able to visit her. When I gave her the rosary, I told her not to lose it and always pray to God and she was already like teary that time but she kept on smiling and saying foolish words.. :)

We have the same kind of rosary and I showed it to her.. pareho kami. :)

I'll never forget my experience with Lola Bernadette... and, I just hope that she and the rest of the Lolos and Lolas there are doing very fine. :) I'm glad that I've made someone feel special in a very simple way..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home