23.8.05

Kakatawa. Kakasuka. Kakabuwiset!

Mama hasn't gone off to school yet. Okay, this means that there's still time for me to bum off. Nyeah! I went on blog hopping today morning and I accidentally clicked on Teej's blog.. errr.. he seems to be having a really great time with his "Beh" have a look at his blog: http://www.xanga.com/teej_21. I find his posts funny.. Even though senting-senti na cia (siguro) sa mga pinagsusu-sulat nia dun.. I really find it funny.. especially the last post.. nakakatawa talaga.. Well, Teej, if you're reading this (i know you're not) sorry nalang.. I really find your blog comical and hilarious..

So, what's to blog about? Nothing really. I just found out that my blood really boils and I get extremely irritated whenever Manny's name is mentioned. I just find it so kakasawa.. and, what's the thing about him? What's the real score about us?! Wala naman eh. I don't know why people keep on teasing us on each other eh what we have is just plainly a platonic relationship. Perhaps and probably, I'm over-fed-up of that Manny thing. I wanna puke. I'm so irritated. That would be the last time people are gonna tease me. I'm over-fed-up.. If you people think that I experience one tantalizing and enticing feeling or kilig, I'm sorry to tell you, NO. I feel the opposite of that. I don't wanna put on it here nalang 'coz I might offend someone who is very good to me.. Just please.. stop mentioning his name.

Anyway, I'm really frightened by Chemistry. 15 out of 48 people passed in the test. What kind of test is that?! Ellanie sort of told me what stuff I would find in the test and I kinda find it easy naman. I just can't understand. Maybe people thought that the Chemistry test would be easy like the ones in the quizzes.. kasi they get high scores in the quizzes kaya you'll get a high score in the test din.. hay.. misconception.. Well for me, I didn't have high scores in the quizzes so I am really expecting that it would be hard. Especially naming of compounds. I appreciate the subject kasi I am planning to take up Nursing in college... kailangan talaga yun.. Unlike AP. Kadiri. Buwiset!

StarStruck 3 is on na pala. Mag-audition kaya ako?! Hehe. Just kiddin'. Nica texted me and then she told me that baka she's gonna audition for StarStruck 3. Who the hell cares?! Malapit lang daw kasi yun sa kanila kasi nga she's taking up workshops on GMA Artist Center.. Kahit na mag-audition ka, di ka makukuha dun. Akala mo naman... Ang yabang mo, grabe. I would rather spend my extra time on UPCAT review or enhancement classes than GMA Artist Center workshops.. Di naman ako mapapakain ng workshops na yan in the future unless extreme ang kagandahan ko para ma-captivate ang mga mata ng producers.. Eh as I said, diyosa lang ako ng kagandahan... haha. tawa nalang. :D Good luck to you, Nica. Sana mapalitan mo si Jennylyn Mercado. nyaha! kanta ka nga.. [sarcasm] sayaw nalang kaya?! haha. PEACE!

'til it's over.

Clarissa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home