25.8.05

one BIG procrastinator.

I woke up and saw the window with one dark light reflecting from the outside and thought it was just like 7 am or something. When I got up and went to the kitchen to see my mom, I looked at our pendulum clock and saw that it was already 1 pm!!! Shit. I was planning to study all the minor subjects pa naman today and I woke up at 1pm. Errk..

It's already 2:45pm and I haven't studied anything yet. how disappointing. Why can't I really change my study habits?! Why is this computer calling me always?!

Anyway, I'm alone here at home because Mama had gone off to make some "deals"... I understand. She really has to do her thing because I know and undoubtedly, we loss a lot of money when I got admitted in the hospital. I saw the hospital bills and it came out that I was spending 4000 pesos per day. Multiply that by 5 for 5 days plus the personal fee for the physician. That's it. I thought of it was just nothing before, but realized it's worth today.

Anyway, I had my reply slip regarding the prom signed by Mama. She checked the "with partner" option. Then, she asked me: "Sino ba partner mo?" I just said: "matagal pa yan.. bahala na.." Hay.. :D

I saw LoveStruck's advertisement on TV and sa Rainier Castillo. He was so hilarious! Very comical. Bagay sa kanya yung baklang role.. For the first time, di ako nainis sa kanya... I think I'm gonna watch that movie.. I'm gonna watch that even it's jologs...

Okay, got to study.


'til it's over.

Clarissa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home