28.8.05

plastik kids and the walis lola

afternoon was super chemistry-filled. But, I really haven't scanned and understood everything yet.. especially the Noble Gas Configuration. Including the electron configuration na ilalagay yung arrows sa boxes. THERE ARE NO CLASSES TOMORROW! YAHOO! I have confirmed that by texting tito Fiony (our school bus operator). Having a text conversation with him is super funny. :)

While writing for Chem a while ago, a couple of kids from the squatter's area near the village knocked and asked, "Ate, may plastik kayo?" I thought of my gatorade bottles that I had when I was in the hospital. I think I had 20 more or less gatorade bottles.. I needed that to sustain my life (grammar?).. Anyway.. then my mom said: "wala na eh.. naitapon ko na.." I got slightly mad at my mom because she was so cruel to the kids.. then the kids said: "ate, amin nalang yun.. sige na, pandagdag lang sa pambili ng bigas.." When I heard that, I got slightly teary.. Things like that make me teary.. then my mom said: "sige. kunin nio na yan." I JUST HATE BEING IN INSTANCES SUCH THAT.. but, it makes me realize how lucky I am..

After the plastik kids have gone, A "walis tambo lola" knocked on the door again and she was selling really good walis tambos.. she said: "bili na kayo mam, pampabawas lang po sa mga dinadala ko.." she's already old.. my mom bought two walis tambos.. it's nice.. really nice.. :)

After my dengue episodes, this is the first time I have gone to mass again. Of course, 7pm mass ulit! I noticed that there were really a lot of people in mass compared to those past days.. I wonder why.. I thanked God for the second life he has given me.. I know that I may have died because of dengue that's why I thanked him... newsflash: another person here in the area died because of dengue.. so shocking. My batchmate, Cellestelle who happened to have dengue before me live here, in the same are, too.. but, I really know that I got bitten by a mosquito in school. not here. school's to blame, still.. don't like what I'm saying about my school? Sue me. -- if that would give you bliss.

Okay, got to get back to Chemistry. I thank God for giving me another day to review which is tomorrow. Yes! I think He is being favorable to me, now.. I also prayed to let me pass all my exams.. especially Chemistry.. kahit pasang awa lang..

Good night.

'til it's over.

Clarissa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home