3.9.05

bouts of last song sydrome

a result of last song syndrome: leaving on a jet plane

from the soundtrack of the movie Armageddon (sp.?)

I remember someone who cried while hearing this song... Haha. I remember. I wonder how's that person doing... Hmm..

I really miss my real friends. The ones who were afraid to leave me and the ones who never ever left me. Nagpaparinig ako. never ever left me. haha. anyway... miss ko na sila sobra.. I miss their company.. Unfortunately, when we all entered high school, we all parted ways... good thing there are communication stuff like telephone, text, e-mail and YM. I really miss them.

Tomorrow's Sunday already tapos Monday na... Science week is nearing... Errr.. I just wish high school to be over. School's very boring and very tiring.

I'll be going to Anne's place tomorrow for our practice for Victus. Hay. I just noticed that Miss Platon always gives us tasks that are needed to be rushed. She always does that. Anyway, I missed an English quiz nga pala and have to make that up. I haven't memorized anything of the poems yet. Fuck.

That's all for now. I'm just waiting for Anne to be online.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home