31.8.05

pampalipas buwiset

Hay. I've finally gone back to school and, it brings so much pain. Physical and mental pain. Oh my god. I wish someone could help me. I have missed a lot of lessons.. quizzes.. homeworks.. setworks..and unfortunately, I have to make-up all those. ALL. I can hardly understand what Mrs. Torralba is teaching now. I have a lot of things to do when I get home. Darn. I haven't taken yet my Trigonometry, Filipino, Computer, AP and Entrep tests.. Buwiset. Pinapatay ako nito.

ayoko na!!! nakakainis..

next week, science week na.. and guess what, kami ni Paola ang emcee! putang ina. sorry sa mura pero.. arrrgh! ano ba. buwiset!!! nanggigigil na ako. nakakainis. nakakabanas. arggh!. dami kong kailangan gawin. bahala na kung anong manyari. leche.

aba. bahala na si batman.

got to go. I think I'm gonna have Trigonometry and Filipino for tomorrow. Help me, please!


'til it's over.

Clarissa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home