2.6.07

I love Kim Rae Won

Here's an update with my schedule next week.

June 4 [Monday] - will be going home to Quezon City
June 5 [Tuesday] - will be fixing my things
June 6 [Wednesday] - will finalize and get things fixed up
June 7 [Thursday] - will have lunch with Tita Marsha
June 8 [Friday] - will be with someone at The Block and will get back to Novaliches again
June 9 [Saturday] - will fetch Tito Renchie and cousins from the airport
June 10 [Sunday] - goodbye choova
June 11 [Monday] - will finally leave

I actually only have 2 days for me to get things all fixed up. I still need a lot of things. I need shoes! Seriously. I need good footwear. Ayoko ng tsinelas, madudumihan paa ko. Ayoko ng rubber shoes, masakit sa paa. I need something good for my feet.

And I have to have my hair cut again and colored. That's a must.
I also have to visit my ophthalmologist to have my grades upgraded? Err. I do not know the right term. I might have contact lenses instead since for me, wearing glasses is a physical hassle. I don't like how I look like with glasses.

So with so little time, how?

Friends, update me with your schedules. Tell me which day of the week will you be most free so that I can call you in those days if ever I get sad. :) Thanks!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home