2.5.07

Okay I changed my mind

I was supposed to have a new and good phone this week [and it's gonna be postpaid, baby!] but I suddenly changed my mind and told my mom that I don't want to have a phone anymore. The very simple reason is I don't find any phone of my choice right now. Ewan. Choosing for me becomes most complicated when a lot of options are presented. There's a pool of them. It's like there are too many good things and I want them all. Or it's like too many good things are offered to you that you cannot compare and decide which one to pick. I'm sure you have had that kind of feeling even just once in your life. Another thing is I feel guilty that I'm still clamoring for a new phone when I'm sure that I'm not gonna use it--as in maximum usage. And yeah, being the usual simple, contented me, I chose to stick with this Motorola I have been using for 3 years now. Eh ano naman, at least may camera at saka yung iba nga hanggang ngayon, N3310 pa ang gamit eh [no offense meant to N3310 users there]. And the most surprising and whoa-ing reason that I have is I want to by my own phone with my own money. Haha. I'm sixteen; and I remember when I was twelve or eleven, I started to become shy when it comes to asking this and that from my parents. And that shyness within me was never expunged off me. In fact, it even became uhh, stronger? Stronger shyness? Haha. Sorry. I told you I really have terrible communication skills. I have the money to spend right now but I would just want to wait for something better to come out of the market. :)

Things have been blurry in the family since Saturday. I won't put details here since it's very confidential [it's not that my parents separated or whatever matter]. Oh, elections! What have you done to them? You've driven people mad and crazy. You've made them evil. :( I never thought we'd be put in this kind of tragic and embarrassing situation that I know I would never ever forget. NEVER EVER FORGET EVEN I'M ALREADY LYING ON MY DEATHBED. Anong ginawa mo? Hindi ka dapat tularan, alam mo yun. :( Sorry you don't understand, and unless we're really really close, you'll never know all these things. I'd stop watching and hearing the news until election time finishes--hoping I'll feel light.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home