20.5.07

Every time we touch, the feeling is too much

Never mind the title. I'm just again having bouts of last song syndrome.

The past days, my cousins, my brother and I have been scaring the hell out of ourselves by reading things that we shouldn't be reading at all. Parang kaming mga tanga eh; mga sadista talaga.

By the way, I and my cousin Inna are here at Excel in SM Fairview and it really sucks to type an entry with fools behind you reading.

Random thing: I bought a Stradmore hardbound notebook a while ago which has the print True love waits on it. Haha. Wala lang. Funny.

In less than 30 days, I'll be leaving for a verrrrrrrrry far place. Well, not really a very far one but you get the point? That's just so far. And it hasn't really sunk in to me yet that I'll be leaving the people I love behind and I'm going to be alone for 5 months [well, hopefully please!]. I wonder how the feeling would be when it's finally 'the moment'. Today was a happy day because our grandparents brought us out to the mall. It's nice being out of our oven-like place. It's nice being free and it's nice having at least little time with fast-paced internet. AAAAAAAAAH. Haha.

Siya nga pala, last week, I was reviewing Inna for her summer finals [she took summer classes for Math because she got a final grade of 72] and wala lang, it was really funny that I still know her lessons [she's an incoming sophomore] and I think I was able to teach her well. I never thought I'd be good in teaching Math. And I never thought that I'd still remember those things after freaking 3 years.

Errr. I can't think of what to blog about, sorry. :)

This has been a humdrum post. Thanks for reading.

[ADDITIVE]
Bukas nga pala, my eleven-year-old brother will be cicumcised already. O wag ka tumawa kasi ngayon palang siya igaganun. Special nga siya kasi surgeon pa gagawa nung procedure niya kasi raw hindi raw pwede sa ano niya na ordinary doctor lang. O yun so anyway, pinakapanalong linya ngayong araw:

Bedeck: kinakabahan na ako bukas sa tuli ko. Sakit ng ulo ko.

WAHAHAHAHA.
[/ADDITIVE]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home