9.5.07

I hate it when it rains

I changed the template into a more professional-looking one.
I also changed the URL. The past one was too long. I want it short.

So kindly change your links, please. If you don't want to, then don't. I'm not forcing you. I don't blog to be linked and to have a bunch of people to link. Look at my links section, it's just blogs of people that I really read. Link exchange is okay to me as long as I find your blog worth-reading. I'm over teeny-bopper, emoshitnal blogs. They make me really sick. I'm so over fed up by reading entries of lovestruck people and the like. I don't even know why people write about those things. Isn't it that that kind of matter should be personal?

Okay, enough of hate.

I'm going to Baguio later. The date was moved. And I'm going back tomorrow. Yeah, that fast because we have many things to do.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sandrine said...

eh depende naman un sa tao. kung gusto niya i-post sa internet edi i-post niya. gusto niya i-share eh. nyahahaha.

or perhaps it was meant for personal friends only pero may mga napadpad dun. haha. whatever.

Saturday, May 19, 2007 7:08:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

Ewan. Kapag paulit-ulit nalang kasi sinasabi ang mga ganung mga bagay, it becomes sickening and super nakakasawa. You know what I mean.

Aburido ako sa isang blogger nang ginawa ko 'to. Wag mo nang pansinin.

Sunday, May 20, 2007 4:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home