11.5.07

Biolohista!



Math 11 - Algebra [I really hope and pray that it's really just Algebra. Or else, I'll be dead.
SocSci 10 - The Filipino Family [I don't know what it is but I chose it because it sounds easy and Psych 10 which is Psychology for Everyday Life which is my first Soc. Sci. subject wouldn't fit in my schedule]
Geo 11 - Geology 11? I really don't know what this is. It's one of my major and required subjects. Ugly.
PE 2 - [Cheerdance]. AHAHAHA. Okay, stop laughing. I don't like Running anymore--it's too boring. Haha. Cheerdance is a new and exciting thing. Dude, I can dance; you just didn't see me do the thing. I'm multi-talented, you know. Haha.
SpComm10 - Basic Speech Communication - I chose this because I think it's fun. Haha. I want to be well-rounded that's why I chose not stick to too much Science. Gusto ko maging cool din naman kahit papaano at hwag naman mabarok dahil puro nalang Science! Haha.
Zoology 10 - Fundamentals of Zoology - I don't know if I'm going to like it but I know I must because it's a major. Poor me, I might be the only UP student taking a major in her first year. :(

Okay so as you can see, Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be my first semester hell days! I have three straight classes. Two of which are major and departmental subjects which I cannot afford to have academic delinquencies [Math 11 & Geo 11]. I don't know if I'd do good in PE2. Haha. Kunyari nalang dati na akong pep tapos na-injure lang ako kuno kaya hindi na makagawa ng stunts. Magchee-cheer nalang ako para maganda. Hello, as if you don't know me? I can pull off things when I work out on it. Kaya yan! Wala na akong dapat katakutan. Yun lang 'yon. Homesickness lang ang magiging kalaban ko pag andun na ako. Oh well.

I have 'long weekends'. Sarap. :)

I shook Quezon City Mayor Sonny Belmonte's hand today. Actually, he shook mine. Blurr. Get the point? No, it wasn't during a campaign thing--well, sort of. I want to see Chiz Escudero. Haha. Vote for him pala! :)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Larri-Nil G. Veloso said...

Please, don't vote for Chiz. He is all talk, no substance. This guy has served 9 years in Congress, but has little to show for it. Don't get carried away by his witty and pointed response to questions. The guy is a lawyer and has a gift of gab. But don't believe everything he says.

Consider this before voting on May 14. Sorsogon, the province he represents in Congress, is one of the poorest in the country. That's a fact. The guy can't even improve his home turf and we still believe he can lead the entire country out of the rut? Come on.

Spread the word: "Vote wisely. Junk Chiz on Monday!"

Saturday, May 12, 2007 4:33:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

Consider this before voting on May 14. Sorsogon, the province he represents in Congress, is one of the poorest in the country. That's a fact. The guy can't even improve his home turf and we still believe he can lead the entire country out of the rut? Come on.

No. I am still supporting Chiz. The main reason why Sorsogon hasn't improved is because he was deprived of his pork barrel for 3 years for the reason that he belongs to the opposition. So without pork barrel, what is he going to use to improve his province?

And let's say na puro salita pa rin siya dahil nga sa lawyer siya, but I would still support him because at least what comes out of his mouth has sense.. Kaysa naman sa iba na walang ginawa kundi ipagmalaki nalang yung perfect attendance niya sa senado.

Thanks for commenting, anyway. And oh, I am not going to vote this coming elections. I still have to wait for the 2010 presidential elections to be of voting age.

Saturday, May 12, 2007 6:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I already have a schedule. Nakakainggit kayo. I'm going to ADMU by the way. And June 5 pa ang registration namin. And kahit ano naman, we'll still take basic subjects.

Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:10:00 PM  
Blogger Malditix said...

Reema: don't you have on-line registration and pre-enlistment in Ateneo? I thought Ateneo has it. Well then, I guess you just have to wait. Anyway, will you be alos the one to choose your subjects in Ateneo? And by the way, what course will you be taking?

Saturday, May 12, 2007 10:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You have a long weekend! Good for you!

Hyro

Monday, May 14, 2007 4:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow You have a Long Weekend!

Monday, May 14, 2007 4:52:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

Sarap nga eh. Haha. But I wish it won't result to academic apathy. Haha.

Monday, May 14, 2007 5:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home