23.4.07

Random random

I can sense that I'm getting well in days! Yahoo for me! Haha.

We have a class party on Wednesday. Well, as much as I want to come and bang with some of the Pananagutan 07 folks that I really miss, I can't. Because number 1: I'm still sick and I don't want to be the carrier of a virus and number 2: I'm going attend a Thanksgiving Party because there's a new lawyer in the family! Oh well, so that's reasonable, I think.

If you do a full-frontal touch on my upper body, you'll sense nothing. Parang pader. Ang flat. Shet. Haha. Kawawa naman ako. Katawang lalake. :(

I checked my Sitemeter today and saw that there are many people going here. Paramdam at pakilala naman kayo! There's the tagboard at the right side. Haha. Okay? Make me feel that this one's not useless and it's actually existing. Haha. :)

Choova.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home