25.4.07

read, still. :P

Sorry if I'm boring you with this but hey! I just wanna share.



aaaaah. I can't believe I only saw this now. Kim Rae Won is my new sex god! Haha. Daniel Henney's quite boring me. Haha. My Little Bride is a cute movie. Haha. I can't think of another adjective. And yeah, Kim Rae Won is there--so it makes it hot and cute! If you have watched movies of Kim Rae Won, then you know why I said it was hot. Haha. Don't get me wrong, the movie's wholesome and yes, I forgot; it's very very very funny as well! I recommend it. :)

And yeah, kiddos who still cannot vote like me, please tell your parents to vote for Kabataan Partylist. Oras na para marinig tayo. Ang galit natin ang ating armas. Iboto ang Kabataan Partylist!



[Atom Araullo, Dennis Trillo, Paolo Ballesteros in one video?! OMG. Haha.] PLEASE VOTE!

And dear folks, let us observe:

One Day Blog Silence



I'll be busy the weeks ahead so see yah! I'm okay now but I can still transmit the virus to anyone who hasn't had mumps yet so don't kiss and laugh with me, okay? Haha. Those are two of the ways I can transmit the virus. Haha. :P Bye!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home