13.4.07

Queen of Epidemics

This is the saddest day of my life. The impulse just destroyed the momentum [remember Physics]. This is so sad. :(

I thought the record was already broken last year. But hey, it's just April and 2007 has almost just started! Pwede pang pang-habol sa nawala sa 2006. And yes, my friends, there's another addition to my list: Small Pox, Chicken Pox, Dengue Stage II, __________

MUMPS. BEKE
BILATERAL MUMPS. BEKE SA DALAWANG PISNGI.

I am such an unfortunate person. I should be partying at this moment of time at Bopeep's birthday bash but due to this unfortunate event that I just came to know the moment I woke up early in the morning, I am here quarantined at home.

I sought for my baby records this morning and checked if I had been given the MMR vaccine because I plan to blame my mom if I see that I haven't been given those shots. What the hell, that was even the first vaccine injected to me and I had booster doses after. My brother, who in the other hand also had mumps in the past weeks also have been given MMR. So it's a proven fact that vaccines do not give 100% assurance that you'll be protected until sixteen years of age.

My cheeks, my neck, my back ache like hell. And add to this unfortunate day that there has been a 7-hour power interruption in the whole vicinity that I live in. I was really itching to go to somewhere else but my mom said it'll just make it worse. I can take the pain but I just can't take my ugly face whenever I look at it in the mirror. My cheeks are very fat, they're round, big, and very plumpy. It reminds me of a schoolmate whose cheeks are of the same descriptions abovementioned; plus her cheeks are very unproportional to her built. Eeew. This is the main reason why I would prefer hiding myself than to go out and swim in the clubhouse like me brother did today. It makes me think that I look like her. Yikes! I have thrice the size of Jollibee's cheeks. I'm Humpy Dumpy--special Chinese siopao version. It's actually funny; and it's hard for me to laugh because the moment I do, it would just ache unbearably. Hell, why did this happen to me?! Buti nalang summer. Unlike the past years, I always get sick when it's August--when it's exam season; which makes the teachers in school think that I'm not really sick at all. Ridiculous.

I'll be missing a lot of fun tonight. Finch Patrol's there--and EHEM. Finch Patrol wouldn't be complete without Me -- their forever industrious project-maker. Haha. :) I love those people even though they made me mad a lot of times last school year.

Thank God there's Jollibee Burger Steak and Chickenjoy. I haven't eaten the whole day because I have appetite loss. Jollibee would only be the one to make me eat although eating when you have mumps is the suckiest thing ever. I don't care about the pain basta Jollibee! Haha.

HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY, TRACY BERNADETTE VIDAD. YOU CONFUSE ME, YOU KNOW. HAHA. :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home