2.4.07

We beat the odds together

My stock knowledge still sucks.
It even sucked more.
Cr - chroNium --> Fcuk this. I'd fail Chemistry 17 in college
Antimony - At --> and here's another.

I know I'm bored and there's nothing to do but I swear I am SO NOT coming back to that channel because when I'm there, I feel stupid, I feel that I type soooooo slowly, my self esteem goes beyond the darkest depths of Purgatorio. And I also know that this is so shallow; thinking it's just a silly, often inaccurate trivia-flashing channel in mIRC. But for me, who takes things seriously most of the time would just want to say: I don't need a reason to feel like a loser.

I went to Ever Gotesco today to have my picture taken for this UP whatevs that I have to submit and on the way to the studio, I met my grade six Math teacher. And it's funny that he still recognized me and he called me 'Clarissa'. When I was in grade school, I used the name 'Anna' and teachers would keep on calling me 'Clarissa'. In high school, I used the name 'Clarissa' and most teachers kept on calling me 'Anna'. I don't know what to do to them! Haha. Okay, so that's not what I would want to talk about. My teacher asked me what course I'll be taking up in College and I told him that I'll be taking up BS Biology and he said why not BS Math or any Math-related course. I told him there's Math in Bio and I know that he knows that I won't do good in any Math-related thing. He knew that. And he just laughed. How mean. I was honestly offended. His laugh wasn't some kind of a joke. The way it was was some kind of an insult. Yes, I know since I stepped on pre-school that Math is not really my thing but what the hey! I am good at and I can pull off everything else aside from Math.

So that was another strike to my very bruised ego.
Scrutinizing.

Akala naman nila.. hmmp!

Gusto ko nang pumunta ng Baguio or somewhere else isolated from people around me. I'm starting to be anti-social again. People make me insecure. People make me feel I'm lower than anyone else. :( People's company is depressing.


Gusto ko at kailangan ko ng Creative Writing classes!

I'd try this thing for summer 2007:
As much as possible I won't get online, unless I'd check my e-mail, Friendster and update my blog. I won't stay that long in Y!M for the meantime. I'd confine myself inside my pugon-like room and I'll read books. Not fiction books. School books. There's the Bio book, the Chem book. And maybe I'd try the Physics book. We weren't able to finish those books when I was in high school so I would want to finish at least two. I'd watercolor on my sketch pads. I'd just sleep. Text some friends sometimes. Basta, I'll be geeky. Ang bobo ko na. Sarap umiyak. :(

And oh, I'd start sleeping early/.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home