12.4.07

Up again

Okay now I know. I may have probably developed a sleep disorder due to my abusive sleeping habits in the first weeks of summer. I sleep early but wake up too early. I was very productive these past two days of the week and hell, I swear I am dog-tired. At around 7pm, I went to my room and flopped without caring about how messy my room is. And yes, I woke up too early. 1am. And the same thing happened to me today. So whatevs, I can't sleep now whatever I do. I've been already curling myself for almost an hour and have been trying different sleeping 'positions' but I still cannot sleep. That's why I ended here, hoping that my eyes would be heated up by the radiation rays of the monitor and I would be [hopefully] able to sleep.

I went to UP today. You know what I love about commuting and riding public transportation vehicles? It allows me to observe a lot of different people. You get to know a lot of things when you commute. You learn a lot when you do that. Always, always. Another thing that I love doing whenever I'm out of the home is walking on a nice place. I like walking no matter how long the distance is when the place is nice. I went to UP today and just walked inside the campus although I've been really itching to have a Toki ride because I was already lost. But hey, I thought I need to learn how to get to my destination the hardest way before I do the easier way. It didn't matter too much to me since walking has been almost a therapeutic treat for me.

Seeing a lot of girls my age with boyfriends and having PDAs/PDEs alarms me. I always remember TeenSTAR whenever I come to instances like this. I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way but it's just not good to see young teen-age couples hugging/cuddling while in or walking in malls. Eeew. Eeew. Err. Yuck. Definitely that's one of the situations I would never see myself in. PDAs/PDEs? No way. And now that I'll be soon entering college, I still don't think that I'm going to be in the same situation. I don't even think that I'll be having this thing they call special someone in college since my goals have been already set and I think having one would just hinder me from attaining them. Nobody knows how desperate and paranoid I am when I have thoughts of entering med school after 4 years of undergraduate studies in the university. I won't forgive myself if I'd do something that would just pull me down. I would love to have a good social life when I get to college--I'll be needing that to lighten up the pressure a little bit and of course for me to grow and learn things, too; but I think having a special someone would be last in the list. And as one friend puts it, if ever madala ako, you won't see me PDA-ing or PDE-ing around. No mushy schmaltzy things that may lead to somewhere. I'd always put in mind all the things in TeenSTAR; all those things are tools for me to get into the right way. Haha. I really do appreciate the subject although it was just a minor one when I was in my senior year in high school. It's so useful.

Oh my. I hate this. I am not yet sleepy.

--
I check my e-mail today and look what I found. This is ridiculous and very funny. Errr. Some crazy girl friend nominated me in this thing. Haha! I do not know if I'd be happy or if I'd be shy or what. Whatevs. It's still kind of flattering. Haha. :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home