1.4.07

Akin ka nalang

Forget the title, I'm having bouts of Last Song Syndrome.
LSS? Yes.
Uy, yun pala ang meaning ng LSS.
Haha. Never mind again. May jologs kasi eh. Haha.

So what am I up to these days? Wala. I hate to say this but summer's really boring me to death. I've done nothing but sleep, drink water, sleep and use the computer. Oh another thing, I'm texting now (not that I really don't before). What I meant was I'm texting very often now since my friends seem to be unreachable through landline phone these days. So if you know my number and we're friends, text me. If you're a Globe subscriber, there's 97.9% probability that I'm gonna reply. Haha. If you're a Smart subscriber, well give it a try, let's see if I'd reply. Haha. Blame Globe's UNLITXT service. :)

My stock (or is it stuck) knowledge sucks. The past 2 nights I've been in to this mIRC trivia thing wherein they will flash general knowledge questions and then you'll answer. I suck at the scrambled letters which you will unscramble to form the correct word. I hate those things. I don't even give it a try sometimes. Fortunately, there are true general knowledge questions and with these, I just realized that I have not stuck that enough knowledge in my puny cerebrum. Questions in History, English classes and in Chemistry. A big fraction of the questions flashed were very familiar to me. It's just that I forgot. I suck. I should not be forgetting those things; especially those Science terms that I know I would still be using in College and in the future. :( It's a good thing that I still remember Julius Caesar, aorta, rutherfordium, lobotomy and such.

On the bright side of things, I got my progress report last Friday and I was so awed with my grades. I don't know how those things happened; considering that I really had a lot of things to do in the last quarter. I was so engaged with extra-curricular and I had a lot of absences and half-days. The last quarter was the most stressful quarter I had. I had to do most of the parts in every project (I even did three which was supposedly for 8 people). I even had this feeling that those grades might not be mine since there are a lot of really brilliant people in my class (it's not a matter of how many merit card awardees, you have in class, you know). BUT AAAAAAAH. My Pinoy grade is so sad; my English grade, too. For the past years, those subjects have been my highest; it's the other way around now. :( Prosec's a big bitch. Kinarir ko na nga yung final paper eh. 98-->96. What the hell. When I saw my Math, Accounting and Anal Geom grades, I just wanna scream because of overwhelm-ness. Haha. :)

I hope that my class card in College would be like that always. :)

I would like to do new things this summer. I won't grow if I'd just pig out and bum off here. I seriously want AND need to take Creative Writing workshops. I suck.

Overall, I suck.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home