4.4.07

Runs in the blood. Haha



Out of 7000 Bar examinees, 1893 passed.
And I'm so proud of my Ninang Idol! :)
I know you won't get to read this since I won't let you [haha], but I know someday you will get to read this; I want to tell you that you inspire me so much. You've been always my role model since I was a kid. My parents would always say that I should be like you, VERY hardworking, studious, responsible and really really very smart. I remember when I was a kid, I didn't want to drink Sustagen but Mom told me that when you were small, you used to drink Sustagen that's why you're like that kaya I was forced to drink. Haha. See? That's how much I idolize you... :) And I seriously thank you for giving those talks to me; for telling me how much you believe in me. You're the person I really want to be when I enter the 'real world' awaiting me. :) Good luck to your International Law studies in NYU. :) I just woke up to check the results out in the internet. :)

trivia: this person who was a consistent Dean's Lister and A-list student at the Ateneo de Manila Law School was not good in Math as a grade school and high school student. And even now, she admits that she isn't. Hah! Hmmp! You also see big things come out of people who aren't Mathematically gifted. Bleh. Haha. :)


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home