26.3.07

puny high schooler no more

You know what I like about short hairs? It's the fact that you don't have to brush it always and fix it up for it to look manageable and neat. For busy and lazy women, short hair is very ideal because it's simply wash 'n wear. :)

I should undergo medical and dental examinations blah blah and blah for university admission so later I will be calling The Medical City to schedule myself for a medical and dental check-up. Great! I like it there although it's quite far. It's okay since I get free 'services' and treatments there. I actually would like to try going to the posh Asian Hospital and Medical Center in Alabang but my mom said there's no need and that it would be too impractical to go far even though I can get checked-up there for free; and whatever diagnosis will be, it would just be the same wherever hospital. I like hospitals. They're cold, white, and very clean. This is weird but I do love the 'hospital scent'. Funfunfun!

It's really weird that despite the beating sun this summer, I do not really feel the humid and heat unlike before. I seriously look crazy wearing a long-sleeved shirt [duh, she always wears long-sleeved tops] and a pajama right now. I have been like this the past few days. I look someone sick living in Alaska who feels really cold. I do feel cold and I don't sleep with the fan on these days; but I am not sick. This is so uncanny. I am so uncanny. I will forever be uncanny.

But I love that fact. :)

*Aww. there would be no more blog entries put in my high school category because high school's over. :( I am now an incoming college freshman! It hasn't sunk in yet. [now this last statement is the only thing related to this entry's title. haha]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home