19.3.07

Going blind

Whenever we go to the gym to practise for the graduation, my eyes start to hurt; and my vision starts to get blurry. Now I have learned something: I have to wear my glasses whenever we go to the gym. Actually, my ophtha said that I must wear my glasses always but because I think my glasses are 'oversized' for my small eyes, I don't wear it. Another thing, I don't really wanna wear my pair because I look like a boyfriend-deprived terror Biology teacher whenever I wear it.

So what's up? Grad practises are undeniably the most boring events in senior life. But what the hey! At least we're over those imaginary numbers and synthetic divisions. But still, it's really boring and I really hate it. As I have told my pals a while ago, sa grad practise na ito, ang matino at presentable ang boses, nagiging sintonado; ang dati nang sintonado, nakakadugo ng tenga ang boses. Seriously, what's up with those songs that we are forced to sing?! Parang pumupunit lang ng yero eh. I hope we could just sing lively and nice songs and not those weird and heavenly Agnus dei, agnus dei, sanctus... blah blah blah. But the oh-so-great 'musician' in the school says that we have to sing those ugly songs so we don't have any choice. It's as if that it's his event. Hay nako, kahit siya kumanta ng mga kanta niya, sintonado rin dating niya.

On the bright side, it's funny that some people still try to avert my attention unto things. Haha. Bleh. :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home