4.11.06

Fifteen down!

When was the last time I did something for the first time?

It's 1:10 am and I'm still awake. What's keeping me awake? Haha. I'm finishing all the episodes of the Korean drama, Love Story in Harvard in YouTube. Yeah, I know.. Super corny. But what the hey, the drama is good and I just want to make myself relaxed since I'm savoring the last days of my Undas-break. Haha. :D A lot of the scenes in the story made me go awwww. Haha. Yeah, super corny at baduy at naiiyak pa ako sa ibang scenes. Haha. Sorry na. The drama has sixteen episodes and I'm done with fifteen this morning. I'll watch the last one tomorrow, okay, later afternoon. Haha. :)

I wanna go to South Korea now. Don't get me wrong here, I sincerely and deeply love Filipinas. I just find South Korea really nice because it's so clean at ang Seoul na capital nila ay sobrang uncomparable sa Manila. Manila's really dirty. I wish they'd soap the street walls and repaint them. Sana maging ganun din ang Pilipinas someday.

I've got to sleep now. My mom wakes up very early every Saturdays and she might catch me here still in front of the computer. I don't wanna hear her nag. That's terrifying. Haha. :) I just suddenly remembered, last January 2005, when I was still a sophomore, I had the longest Y!M conversation in history. That is, from 6pm to 4am. Beat that. Haha.

Good morning! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home