3.12.05

I'm so tan. Okay, I'm negra na. I woke up a while ago early in the morning to go to school and meet my investi groupmates. When I got out of the bathroom and wiped the water off my skin, especially my arms, I was so dismayed to see that my arms are so tanned. My face is also so tanned. I was supposed to wear a cool and comfy royal blue half-sleeved shirt but, because of the fact that I'm so maitim na, I preferred to wear a long-sleeved blouse to avoid sun exposure. Mind you, it was so hot a while ago and I know that I was really perspiring in the chem lab while doing the distillation thing. I also noticed that on my left wrist, there's a very obvious tan mark(because of the my watch) I really regret not applying sunblock on my arms before the intrams practices. Once I brought my Nivea SPF at school, Ellanie told me that I'm so maarte and all that. From that day, I didn't bring my Nivea SPF anymore. Errr. I shouldn't listen to her. I should have applied SPF still.

It took me 4 hours to finish my pompoms. I think I already lost my skill in making "amazing pompoms".. The last time I made perfectly "amazing" pompoms is when I was still a freshman. I made it for the J&J boosters/bleachers thing. My Sifanta pompoms now are good but they aren't that "amazing". It doesn't look like a ball or a porcupine, as Danielle said. I also think that the pompoms I made are big compared to others' pompoms. But even though that's the case, I still love my pompoms because I was the one who cut them and twisted them.. :)

I'll start applying Nivea SPF lotion on Monday to avoid worse tanning instances. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home