15.11.05

WWE Smackdown superstar Eddie Guerrero passed away...

How sad and sudden.

Have you ever thought of death? Of all the things that have ran across my mind, the subject "death" didn't even had its first step. It's just so weird that a forward-looking person which is just like me, never thought of my death in the future. (Ack. "death in the future"? is that phrase nutritious?) Anyway. I'm just so irritated with people whom I hear say these lines: Malapit na akong mamatay... Ganyan talaga kapag mamamatay ka na.. Paano kaya kung mamatay na ako?? Hearing those lines are just so irritating and make my ears bleed green. Just simply means that my father and grandfather make my ears bleed green.. I just don't see the reason why they always say those things to us. I had come to the conclusion that these people are undeniably afraid of death. They just want to overcome their fear of this natural-occurring life situation by anticipating the possible events when that situation finally comes.

Me? When "my day" finally comes, I want to see all the people close to me crying, mourning as if there's no tomorrow and feeling extremely guilty due to the things they've done to me in my entire life span. I want to see people's eyes flowing tanks of tears... ahahaha. sadista. Anyway, I would not love to talk about death.

During our doubled period CL a while ago, we talked about "God's Will"... It just slightly struck me... I just thought that I shouldn't be blaming myself whenever I make mistakes and not get something that I really really want. But, is it God's will that fate refuses to give me the things that I desire even though I really really work hard just to have it?? Maybe it's God's will that I get the things that I desire in later time.. I mean, in His time.. "In God's time" -- according to a green egghead.

Green eggheads are definitely hotter-than-the-hottest. Even though they're eggheads and extremely irritating and self-esteem "pull-downers", they're undeniably hotter-than-the-hottest..

Au revoir.

Anna.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home