22.11.05

Have you done friendster-profile-hopping?? That's what I just did after advance-reading 4 chapters of Noli.. which was only a while ago. I find it interesting seeing the testimonials of other people to people.. Haha. Just comprehend that. I also do view the photos of all the friendster profiles that I view. Haha. These are the top 2 funny and annoying things that I saw during my friendster-profile-hopping..

1. I have seen several friendster profiles with pictures of teen-age couples (boyfriends-girlfriends) kissing lips to lips. As in real. I mean several. And those pictures have captions such as "rather scadalous but, scrumptiously delicious", "this is it!", "feels like heaven!", "on cloud 9!".... and the most eye-catching caption that I've seen in such photo: "sana'y maulit muli!" -- yuck. Yeah. How cool and sosyal.. [sarcasm is a beautiful thing.] Yeah, there's nothing wrong with kissing especially when you really do love each other but, do you really have its picture taken and shown in the internet where everybody in the world can see? Raarrr..

2. I have also seen many friendster profiles containing testimonials from their "special someones". And the most common thing I saw in those testimonials is: I love you so much.. I love you.. I love you.. I love you.. I wonder if those "I love yous" are still sincere. If he can say it a million times to you and that easy, don't you think that he can say that, too to every girl that he gets? I love you kayong lahat nang babae sa buhay niya. If I would be put in the same case, I'd rather have a guy who's very shy to say it but once he says it, he really does mean it than have a guy who yeah, always tell that thing but is not sincere. [ang barok ko.].

I'm just so pakialamera. Yeah, I admit it. What do I hell care if their friendster profile contains that kind of stuff? Hahaha.

Sana'y maulit muli.. ahahaha.. On cloud 9! haha. Sweet.. NOT. It sucks. If I were in the same shoes, I would never ever dare imitate those photo captions and I would not upload those pictures [if there are any] in some place that all can see. That's just so sucky.. and it's definitely not sweet. It's so eeky and it even puts some ideas in some people's minds that their engaging to something farther than lip-to-lip kissing. Yah know what I mean.

Rarr. I do not find it really sweet. It's scadalous.

Err.. I think I'm really becoming a kill-joy conservative girl.

So?

Anna.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home