28.11.05

I can't deny that I'm having that feeling again since yesterday.. Though I have been saying to myself that it isn't possible, I really can't lie. I'm feeling it again--the feeling that I had last year, mid-December.

Anyway.. I want to refrain myself from thinking and thinking things about that matter so let's just shift to another topic.

Last night, I watched SunSilk Touch Flicks. Damn. I really hate seeing Yasmien Kurdi and Isabel Oli's face! Chynna Ortaleza is just so naturally gorgeous and beautiful. I don't know why I really don't find all mestizas beautiful. I also don't find a lot of doe-eyed girls beautiful. For instance, I really don't find Lucy Torres-Gomez beautiful. For me, she's just a typical face that we commonly see. We see a lot of long-haired and white-skinned girls walking around, right? Mukha pang multo yung iba.. Lalo na pag ang payat. The only girl that is tall, white-skinned and has a long hair that I really find very beautiful is Anna Marie Falcon aka Francine Prieto.. The first time I saw her was when she joined the Bb. Pilipinas beauty pageant and she was really really beautiful. By the way, I found out that what makes Chynna Ortaleza fit and so sexy is her engagement to the sport, kickboxing. Yeah.

I should really do kickboxing often and I'm gonna start a session again, today onwards..... I'm so fat and I look like a pig. My tummy is so big and my legs and thighs are extremely fat and big. And I shouldn't forget that my arms are also too big. I should trim down these baby fats so that I could have a fit and nice body that I've always longed for.

______________________________________________________________________________

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home