13.11.05

I'm really having bouts of last song syndrome... These songs kept on playing and playing in my mind. During intrams practices, during the last Geom quiz where I let my stupidity run and wrote a Tangent equation on my paper.. Anyway, I just came into song analyses(plural?) of these songs..

Song #1 - 2 BECOME 1 by Spice Girls.. I really really like this song since I was a little kid and I still clearly remember that I always have the Spice Girls cassette tape on the Karaoke and sing it all day.. haha. It's only really now that I came to the analysis of the song.

Candle light and soul forever,
I dream of you and me together,
Say you believe it, say you believe it
Free your mind of doubt and danger,
Be for real, don't be a stranger
We can achieve it, we can achieve it -- so what are you gonna "achieve"?
Come a little bit closer, baby, get it on, get it on -- little bit closer?? what are you gonna "get on"??
'Cause tonight is the night when two become one -- WHEN 2 BECOME 1!! now, it's your turn to think what that means.
I need some love like I never needed love before(wanna make love to ya, baby) -- haha.. wanna make love to ya, baby..
I had a little love, now I'm back for more(wanna make love to ya, baby) -- now, she's back for more "love".. so make some more "love".. ahaha.
Set your spirit free, it's the only way to be -- yeah. it's the only way to be..
Silly games that you were playing, -- games like what?? ahahaha
Empty words we both were saying,
Let's work it out, boy, let's work it out, boy -- yeah, let's just work it out, BOY! hahaha.
Any deal that we endeavour,
boys and girls feel good together, -- surely, surely..
Take it or leave it, take it or leave it
and you're as good as I remember, baby, get it on, get it on -- still good at what?? ahaha.
'Cause tonight is the night when two become one -- yeah, tonight is the night.
(Oh whoa, oh whoa) Be a little bit wiser, baby, put it on, put it on -- put what? ahaha.
'Cause tonight is the night when two become one -- how will 2 become 1 tonight? ahahaha.
I need some love like I never needed love before(wanna make love to ya, baby) -- more and more "love"
I had a little love, now I'm back for more(wanna make love to ya, baby)
I need some love like I never needed love before(wanna make love to ya, baby)
I had a little love, now I'm back for more(wanna make love to ya, baby)
Set your spirit free, it's the only way to beIt's the only way to be. (2x)

ahahahaha... this truly is a "love" song.. good job, Spice Girls!


Song #2 - I JUST DON'T LOVE YOU NO MORE by Craig David. I like this song. It says what someone must tell me right now. ahahaha. I like the song..


For all the years that I've known you baby
I can't figure out the reason why lately you've been acting so cold -- ask yourself why, dude.
If there's a problem we should work it out -- yeah. we should really.
So why you giving me the cold shoulder now -- why??
Like you don't even wanna talk to me girl (tell me) -- baliktad ata.. ahaha.
Ok I know I was late again
I made you mad and then it's throwing the pan
But why are you making this drag on so long (i wanna know)
I'm sick and tired of this silly games (silly games) -- silly games, huh??
Don't figure that I'm the only one here to blame -- ako na naman??
It's not me here who's been going round slamming doors
That's when you turned and said to me
I don't care babe who's right or wrong
I just don't love you no more. -- kunyari lang yun. ahaha.
Rain outside my window pouring down
What now, your gone, my fault, I'm sorry -- you should really be sorry. ahahaha.
Feeling like a fool cause I let you down -- not only like a fool. you really are a fool.
Now it's, too late, to turn it around -- not too late pa naman. ahaha.
I'm sorry for the tears I made you cry -- you should be really sorry. ahahaha.
I guess this time it really is goodbye -- maybe goodbye doesn't mean forever? hahaha. kanta rin yun.
You made it clear when you said I just don't love you no more -- kunyari nga lang yun.. ahahaha.
I know that I made a few mistakes -- few mistakes?? FEW? ahahaha.
But never thought that things would turn out this way -- ulul. kasalanan mo.
Cause I'm missing something now that your gone (I see it all so clearly) -- ahahaha.
Me at the door with you inner state (inner state) -- inner state ah.. haha
Giving my reasons but as you look away
I can see a tear roll down your face
That's when you turned and said to me I don't care babe who's right or wrong
I just don't love you no more. -- kunyari nga lang..
Rain outside my window pouring down
What now, your gone, my fault, I'm sorry -- I'm sorry, too. ahahaha
Feeling like a fool cause I let you down -- fool ka talaga.
Now it's, too late, to turn it around -- not really.
I'm sorry for the tears I made you cry
I guess this time it really is goodbye -- maybe goodbye doesn't mean forever nga eh.. ahaha
You made it clear when you said
I just don't love you no more -- kunyari nga lang. ahaha.

haha. ang non sense ata.. haha. sige. tulog pa ako.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home