18.11.05

This week was really eeky and extremely brain-draining. Actually, it was only brain-draining because of the fucking trigo test that I didn't finish. Rarrr.

Tackled profanity a while ago in CL.. As much as possible, I want to avoid profanity but I really really feel good when I'm being profane. I mean fucking good. Profanity gets me out of anything damn and makes me feel fucking good.

Oh my freaking God.. What the hell am I saying??!

So.. I just violated the 2nd commandment. Fuck.

Anyway.. I just had our foodsale banner checked by Ms. Pacle and my groupmates finally saw it. And I really know and can sense it that they were very disappointed because the banner looks like chicken shit. The banner's totally big that's why it doesn't look like chicken shit because chicken shit is so damn small. Let me correct that. The banner I just made looks like bullshit. Yeah. My mind can clearly hear Charley say: I should have done the banner.. Well, if that's the case, then that should teach them a lesson that I shouldn't be given tasks that are art-related... I really suck when it comes to art. And I hate art.

Speaking of foodsale, Oma asked me to contribute 500 bucks for the capital. For a very thrifty person like me, 500 bucks spent in only one day is like... DAMN. When it comes to money cases like this, I am so much affected because I SPEND MY OWN MONEY. I rarely ask from my mom.. I practically buy all my stuff with my own money.. All my stuff.. My mobile phone... I bought them with MY own money. I'm just so irritated that that 500 bucks that I'm gonna contribute puts end to my ATM account. Actually, that 500 bucks is already months in my account because I'm really avoiding having it spent to maintain my account.. But, my ATM account is now put to end.

Entrepreneurship is one whole bullshit. I just hope that at the end of the schoolyear, I would be able to have more than or at least thrice my contributed money. And as soon as I get my real allowance, I'm going to open a new ATM account. Gosh. I'm really fucking poor.

Anyway, Trixie, Ariane, Danielle, Shiela, etc. are going to have fun in SM F tomorrow. They're gonna view Harry Potter blah blah. I should be going but I have to run errands tomorrow. And.. since I'm so poor, I would not want to use the cinema ticket that I bought earlier for an un-thrilling Harry Potter film. I'm planning to use that ticket to watch the Exorcism blah blah film. Besides, I haven't watched any Harry Potter film yet nor even read a single book of Rowling's.. So, why watch??

I'm so poor and I bet if I tell this to my mom, she'll be super mad.. and she'll say that I'm not only poor but, struggling.

Anna.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home