2.12.05

Psyche will blow your mind, Psyche will electrify.. We're so hot to show you what we've got..

That's Psyche's cheer. So far, the only cheering team that really makes my head turn is Psyche. Their team's drummer and cheer leader are really great. I like their march. Their actions.

Actually, Sifanta's cheers and actions are much nicer than Psyche's. The only problem is that the members of the cheering team lack effort. I'm not boasting that I exert a lot of effort but, I can't really see the effort in some members. The volume of our voice is really so low. I doubt if we would still be able to bag the 1st place in the cheering competition. We would surely be the cheering champion if we would only polish our routine. If we would only make our voices louder but lower(lower pitch). And if the way we perform the actions would only be sharp, we surely will be the winner. That's Psyche's advantage.. They've got their voices with really nice volume, they perform the actions well..

Anyway, I've been feeling really bad these past few days. It's as if that all these are my fault. Can't I be mad just for once? Can't I complain?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home