25.9.05

if only

The family had buffet lunch at China Town's Best today. I wore a green short dress and was surprised that everybody else in the family was wearing green. We were like a conservative chinese family of green-lovers. And.. as expected, Inna and I were wearing the same style of dress. She was also wearing a short dress of the same style as mine. Wow. Ever since we were little kids, we always wear the same kind of dress.. Without even talking about it..

I had really one fun time a while ago.. After the school year had started, it's only now that I got a chance to mingle with my oh-so-loved cousins.. especially with Inna and Red. we were all wearing green.. yey! The best of cousins were wearing green.. People should have thought that we were promoting La Salle. wah! haha.

I heard mass 2 times for this sabbath day. None of these I have concentrated and really reflected. The first mass in the morning, Bedeck was really bothering me. We were laughing hysterically because of our "panlalait session" hehe. :) The second mass which I heard at 7 pm, I was also laughing hysterically because of the funny facial expressions of my choir mate. I wasn't able to sing properly, actually. I just laughed all the time.

To Zor: okay, di na ikaw un.. Hindi na nga ikaw eh.. Sorry na. Lab u!

To Lex: hindi na puwede. kulit mo. bahala ka.

'til it's over.

Clarissa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home