26.9.05

heavencent

Danielle and Vince are already texting the way to something.. yihee! I'm so happy for her although I'm slightly envious of her. haha. That's better than thinking about Rhem who obviously dumped and wasted her after all. Rhem is a fcuking loser. wah. I already mention names in my blog now. Who cares? I repeat, he's a fcuking loser. Feeling naman niya hinahabol siya.. Excuse me, you're not a "habulin" type. Danielle said that Aura might have Rhem as her prom date.. I think Danielle should have a second thought about her prom date Lynard who's from Claret. If she can have Vince, then why not? I think that would be one sweet revenge for Rhem. A kind track and field varsitarian is a lot better than a petite basketball varsitarian. Whew. I'm so cruel. This is the natural result of green airheads that are all over the planet.

Anyway.. I haven't talked with Mrs. Torralba about the 1st 2 quizzes in Chemistry that I missed during my absence. I'm sure she's going to let me make-up all those quizzes because we have a "deal". That's why I am not yet telling it to her because I still have to study all about that. I'm going to tell her on Monday because she might not allow me anymore to make-up. Rawr.

My eyes are already falling. Ellanie's mad at me. :( I already asked for her forgiveness but she really is very hard to please. What can I do? I really didn't mean it to be that way.. I think I'll just let time pass and everything will be alright.

'til it's over.

Clarissa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home