22.8.05

It's first day of my "bed rest" yeah... Hehe. It's the first day, too that I created an entry for this blog. I started reading It Happened to Nancy. I borrowed the book from our library and it was due on August 8, 2005 pa. I thought of reading it because I don't wanna pay for an over-duen book that I haven't even read. The story is about "Nancy", a girl of my same age who was date-raped by one unbearable creature and she got AIDS. The story is a real story and Nancy died.. too bad.. but, what do you expect? You can die with dengue.. what more with AIDS?
Good thing I didn't die. I really can't believe it that I was just saved from a deadly virus like AIDS. I also can't believe that me, having the dengue virus is factual. I just really thought that my fever was cause by the awful weather... But, the thing is.. I am alive now.
The chemistry test was really tough. I've heard it many times. Only 7 people out of 48 in our class passed the exam. Even Nicole de Vera who was uber intelligent failed. I really have to study. What the hell did Mrs. Valence Torralba put in there?!
I miss biology, again. I realized that I don't wanna go back to school again. Being at home is cool. But I have to go to school because I want to be an achiever again when I enter college. Nothing's gonna stop me from being the real me when I get to college because we're all freshies there. No one knows me. No one's gonna tittle-tattle unfactual things about me anymore.. It's a new world and it's a start of my better world... 3 quarters more and I'll be entering 4th yr high school... I'll be experiencing 205 more days of tiring days.. hay.
My birthday's nearing already. I can't believe it that August is gonna end already. September's coming! I have a lot of special people in my life who celebrate their birthdays on September! After September, then October!!! My birthday's really nearing.. I'm already 15. I'm gonna miss being 14... I hate being 13.. hehe.. I'm fifteen already!!! :D Muntik na akong di mag-15! hehe... After October, it's November already!!! November.. December... January.. February.. March!! dang! 3rd yr's over. yehey!!! It seems like it's so long pa but I tell you.. for people like me who are really forward-looking, a month's just like a week.. malapit na yun!!! February is prom month pala..! no comment.. hehe..
I have made a lot of entries today.. I'm bored. Mom's gonna go to school tomorrow and speak with Mrs. Dino. She's gonna get my things from the locker for me to be able to review for the tough tests!!! I'm gonna start reviewing for English, Media Awareness tomorrow..
I was thinking that the concept and name of my blog is cool.. "clarissa-ism" it's like a study about me.. bagay naman eh.. "clariss-a-nalysis" it's like "clarissa-analysis" an analysis and study of myself!!! it's cool.. that's cooler than putting up a blog name that goes like: "clarissa_14" or whatsoever..
'til it's over.
Clarissa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home