22.8.05

i swear. this will be the last blog that i'm gonna create. Of course, it's hosted by blogger. i realized that my xanga blog is uber boring coz i can't post pictures in there.. i'm gonna fix this blog then delete the xanga blog.. basta.. i'll also try to create my own layout.. but, i don't have Adobe Photoshop.. basta.. I'll look for that software over the net then try to use it.. :D I'm going to school next week. Dr. Felipe told us to make me go to school on the 29th of August to aboid lung and heart complications. The school wouldn't be liable if ever i relapse during school activities. The school doesn't care, anyway.. and one thing more, I haven't scanned my notes nor registered anything inside my info-stuffed mind yet.. i don't have plans of cheating in the exams..

cheaters in periodical exams are major losers.. such a shame!

as if naman di ako nag try mag cheat kahit minsan.. hehe.. eh seatwork lang naman iyun eh..

iba pa rin kapag periodical exams.. and, who hasn't tried cheating on seatworks and homeworks? don't tell me, meron.. how hypocrite u are if ur gonna say that u are..

'til it's over.

Clarissa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home