20.8.06

Backpack Love

As I was fixing my school things a while ago, I decided to change my school bag for something new. Wala lang eh kasi 3rd year pa 'yung bag na 'yun.. Tinamad lang akong palitan kasi wala na akong time. Basta 'yun. So there, I opened the closet where I put my school bags. I found this pink JanSport backpack that I haven't used yet. I remember that when I was still a sophomore, I wanted to use it but maybe because of lack of time, I wasn't able to fix my things in there. So, yun. I transferred my school things there and decided to use it since I haven't used it really yet. :)

There are several backpacks in that closet. I remember that waaaay back, I'm a big fan of backpacks. Haha. I stopped using them when I reached junior high. I really don't know why. Haha. Anyway, here's my backpack love again. :)

Because there's really nothing to do today, I browsed through JanSport's website and saw this:

funky, isn't it?

I also updated my Friendster today which I think I haven't opened for weeks. As I was checking my profile out, I saw this at the right side of my page:

Popular searches are deal or no deal, honeymoon, attract men. WHAT??! In my network? Haha. I wonder who does search about attract men. LOL. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home