21.8.06

FatSoFatSoFatSoFatSoFat

Hey, I'm not doing the aLtErNaTiNg cAsEs iN mY tItLe (kapagod.)

I'm so fat. Yeah, I know matagal na akong mataba and I'm doing nothing about it. I don't care. Fooood is the most exceptional thing that I really can't resist. Let me clear that: food here in home, not in school.

A while ago, I was fixing my closet because I want it fixed and all neat. Because I have nothing to do again, I tried my uber ugly prom dress on.

Gaaaaahd. I won't believe anyone who tells me that I am not fat, chubby or whatever because I have already proved that I am really really fat.

My dress won't close its zipper anymore. Rawr. I remember the last time I wore it which was by the way last February 4, 2006, it was still kind of loose. And now, after 7 months, it won't close its zipper anymore. I'm fat.

So let's reduce the food I take in. Haha. That's the only solution. I won't diet. That would only make my metabolism slower and will only make me fatter. I won't stick to the skyflakes-diet, too because when I do that, there's a tendency that I'll just faint while walking on one of the corridors of the school because I lack protein, amino acids, blah blah blah.

So, the answer is reducing the food in-take. Less volume, that's it. And of course, a little bit of excercise.

I don't want to be fatter. Rawr. That dress will be the gauge. Haha. :D

School's back tomorrow. Urggh. I've been practising my Profile creative shot for several hours in front of the mirror and and I can't get any good "creative" pose of me. I have "discovered" some good ones but I fear that when I do it on the day itself, I will look awful and funny. But what the hey, who will look at my profile anyway? Haha. And I guess, everyone would just look funny or awful in their wacky and out-of-this-world poses.

Yeah, yeah. As I have said, school's back tomorrow so I have to sleep early.

Goodnight, blechy world. :D

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger sandrine said...

I'm fatter. *sticks tongue out* :)) XP

Rawr. (still no creative pose)

Monday, August 21, 2006 6:56:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

I won't believe you. :P

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 4:58:00 AM  
Blogger sandrine said...

basta. mataba ako. :))

okay na ayos mo kanina ah. =))

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 2:44:00 AM  
Blogger Malditix said...

oo eyon na. haha.

loko loko kayo. :D

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 2:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home