14.10.05

This day was a day-ful of stress. Super stress..

Yeah, I admit. I really planned to go to school late because I am not yet finished with my Media Log. Unexpectedly, I woke up very late. It was 7:45am when I woke up!!! I crammed. Rushed to the printing shop to have my pictures printed. Sadly, at that time, ALL BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENTS WERE STILL CLOSED. Wow. So, I went back to home, took a bath, prepared myself for school. When I got out, the printing shops were already open so I tried. I tried 2 printing shops but they can't print the pictures because my diskette was broken. Waah! I went to school teary-eyed and so worried about my Media Log.

I entered the gates of school at exactly 10:01 am. The guards were laughing at me. SUper aga ko raw kasi. I ran from the screening gate up to the Chem Lab because I was catching the investi-presentation. Good thing that we weren't called yet when I came, I was able to join the investi-presentation. I really felt guilty a while ago, during the investi chuva because it seems that I didn't contribute anything. It's like Nikee did all the work. Anyway...

Miss Galicha said that she would still accept Media Logs on Monday but with no incentives. I preferred to have my Media Log passed on Monday because I think mine is too plain. If I can make it really better, then why still mind to have that 3-point-incentive? What if I pass it today and get only 40pts? I wanna get 50pts. I'll have all the pictures printed first so that I can put it in my Media Log.

I'm not yet finished with my CL Scrapbook. I really do hate scrapbooking. Errrr...

I'm really getting irritated with my so-called buddies. Especially a while ago, dismissal time. Without even telling us three, (me, zor, shiela) they left! I thought they were just buying something. But no! When I went out, I even saw Danielle with somebody else out there. Rar. That's nice.

"User-friendly-besties" are really popping out of the place. Their number is really increasing at an alarming rate.

Got to research about Saracen.

Alright.

Clarissa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home