29.7.07

So long

I have been really lusting to update this thing 'decently' but sadly, I really do not have time to do so. Blah. With all these university-related things to do, who would have time?

So far, I'm doing all right here. I love the freedom I'm having. Don't get me wrong, all I'm doing here is purely clean fun. Haha. And yes, I'm very happy. When we get to talk, maybe I'll be able to tell you the reasons why. I have never been happier in my entire life.

There's a departmental long exam in Zoology 10 tomorrow so I have to cut this short.

I'll be uploading picture soon! :) Promise.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At last you met Rodel Marmol. :)

I hope you're doing fine. :) God Bless.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger Malditix said...

ahaha. yes. Rodel Marmol is my housemate in the UP DebSoc. So far, he's o--kay. Wahaha

Thursday, August 02, 2007 11:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home