28.6.07

Now licensed to debate

so as this post's title goes guys, I am now somehow licensed to debate; or for this matter, maybe 'semi' licensed since I am still just a trainee. On September finally, I'll be 'fully' licensed. Err. Nonsense. Shame.

Baby, I got into UP Debate Society.

Isn't that great? It is.:)

I'm still alive and I'm not putting this thing on a halt. :)
It's just that I'm too busy with academics and all university whatevs. I'm not complaining. I'm loving all of these. There's debate training everyday and I just really love it. DebSoc is love.:) Love love love love.

I also would want to apologize that I don't reply that much to your SMS messages. I'm really busy with things and blah. Miss you all.

**21 minus 17 equals 4. Hmm..Well, 4 years isn't really a large age gap. :) Haha. It's not what you're thinking. Labo.

I'll make a more decent entry next time.:D There's a Geo quiz waiting for me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home