13.2.06

My idol is my sister because she is strong. She is strong because she always can carry even though I am heavy. I like her because she has a very loud voice. she always shouts at me and I like to have a voice like that so I can shout too when I grow up. We always fight but that's okay because that's normal. I want to be like my sister when I grow up like her but I do not want to be a girl.

I found this inside my brother's pencil case a while ago, when I was looking for a pencil to use. Haha. It was funny. :)

It seems like sorry isn't the hardest word. And, how is it easy to say sorry when you're insincere?! So easy. I've done that, actually--many times. I can't deny that I'm still affected. Bahala siya sa buhay niya.

Valentine's day tomorrow. Well, for date-less people like me, it's Single Awareness Day! Gonna celebrate Feb 14 with classmates and friends! Hahaha. As Bo Sanchez's says, huwag magmamadali! Liliit mundo mo!

I have nothing against those who have dates this valentines. Just celebrate being single! I know it's more fun!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home