2.2.06

Prom is less than 48 hours from now..

I lost the oral spelling bee. What the hey. I don't know there such word as flambeau. My vocabulary badly needs flambeau. Pfft. Whatever. That obviously doesn't make sense at all. Haha. :) I actually didn't lose because I'm in the 2nd place. I'm still a big loser.

Why did Miss Platon ask us to spell french words in lieu of the English day celebration?? I regret disregarding the french words I saw in the dictionary--thinking that they wouldn't give such words. Damn. I was wrong. SO WRONG.

I remember reading the word abattoir while I was skimming the dictionary. I'm just stupid to mispell it. STUPID.

I. AM. SO. STUPID. LIKE. NO. OTHER. BEING.

I hate everything about Math.
I would never ever love something that involves Math. NEVER.
DIE MATH, DIE!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home