27.1.06

I wonder what my classmates are in to at this point of time. Obviously, I wasn't allowed to our field trip because it will be having caving as the major activity. My mom doesn't allow me to enter caves because according to her, I might get stuck inside it and never come out again.. According to her, I may also have bruises and skin discoloration... Haha. And since the trip to our EOP will be involving North Luzon Expressway, she didn't allow me more. News recently had been showing numerous road accidents in NLEX. Plus, there's a very bad weather in the country today and.. IT'S RAINING HARD HERE! I wonder what they're situation is right now. Haha. I'll just have an outlook like this to avoid being envious.. Haha. Why should I be envious.. in the first place, the field trip was never appealing to me.. The activities are all the same.. Except for the fcuking caving... Since 1st yr, the field trips always involved trekking, river wading, rapelling... blah.

*********************************************
Trixie and I are having a hard time dealing with things that are going on right now. Drastic changes have really happened since this school year started. 3rd year life is so tragic. People are not infallible and so we are. What am I trying to say? Other people should learn to expect less for they will not always have what they desire.

I can't wait to watch Memoirs of a Geisha... I guess we will be watching it after the prom... and Little Manhattan, too.. If it's still showing by that time. Waaah.. Memoirs of a Geisha.. I think it's quite similar to Jewel of the Palace.. ahahahaha. :)

English week is this coming week.. and I haven't mastered the dictionary yet. Haha. Yeah. That's how Aica and I call it. Mastering the dictionary to win the Oral Spelling Bee.. Haha. Can't wait to compete with Danielle.. Ahahaha. :) I wonder how it feels competing with one of your best friends.. I'll use this day to "master" the dictionary.. Ahahaha.. I learned last night that aardvark is spelled as aardvark.. hahaha.. :)

I'm gonna enjoy this day without having my muscles ache! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home