24.1.06

  • field trip is on Friday and I AM SUPER NOT EXCITED OR LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.
  • sleep over at Ariane's place! (with Trixie) hehe.
  • prom is next week
  • I am supposed to get my prom gown but it was sort of loose.. so they had to change the measurements.
  • I am actually "thinning" but my arms still have big flubbers. I hate it.
  • boosters practice is very exhausting yet very fun-filled!
  • GALS was moved to Feb. 26 which is a day after LSGH prom.
  • no boosters practice until Saturday! yey! rest! :)
  • I need to get thin.
  • Geom test results were very disappointing and depressing
  • I need a miracle, oh God please.
  • I am pleading for a miracle.
  • I am waiting for a miracle.
  • I'm tired.
  • I'm confused.. but not happy.. haha. :)
  • I'm paranoid.
  • I''m ending this.

BYE. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home