12.2.06

  • moving on. :)
  • got my boosters costume and I look like a maroon-colored ham with it.
  • prom hang-over finally over.
  • chem is getting hard.
  • geom is getting easier.
  • trigo is just the same.
  • I'm getting stupid. I need to be very careful with my answers because I often lose points due to carelessness.
  • pep rally was moved to Friday.
  • GALS will be held on February 26 at the La Salle Greenhills Gymnasium.
  • I want to watch Memoirs of a Geisha and.. I Will Always Love You.. haha
  • I just want to watch IWALY because of Richard Gutierrez.
  • I'm suffering severe lack of sleep.
  • My eyebags are getting bigger. They're even bigger now than my eyes.
  • I'm getting meaner and crueler. Well, blame 2 people.
  • 2 people are making me do sins. pfft.

Ciao.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home