15.10.05

My Saturdays and my schooldays have no difference at all. Today is Saturday, 15th day of the 10th month, 5 years after the 2nd millennium. Sixteen days more for me to get fifteen.

Anyway, as I was saying, there is no difference between my school days and my Saturdays. I go to school usually during Saturdays for school stuff, project and all that. Today, I was supposed to meet Charisse, Ellanie and Maro for our AP Saracen thingy. Goodness, I woke up at 11:35am. I was supposed to meet them at school at 12pm. I was really rushing because I don't wanna get late. Left home at 12:10. Came to SHS at 12:30pm. I met Maro in the new waiting area. Ellanie had gone off to home already because I was super late. Charisse? We didn't even received an SMS message from her. Heck. She was even the one who set the meeting place and time and she wasn't there!!! Grrr.

So there was I, Maro and some Katarungan people who were taking Geometry remedial classes. When all had gone on their homes, me and Maro went to Karakuch and hanged around with Trixie Cruz, Ariane and Eleonor. Kalayaan people. Eleonor left. The sun was really beating us so we went inside Karakuch. Karakuch has already really improved. They already have a better comfort room, and the place was fully air-conditioned. Oh, that's the effect of over-pricing. You have big mark-ups, you'll definitely have have big profits. Okay, enough of that Entrepreneurship crap. Charisse didn't came. It was 2pm when Me, Trixie, Ariane left Maro and walked our way from Karakuch to Don Enrique(Ariane and Trixie walked to Don Enrique to meet B.Lo, I walked to up to Ever)

When Trixie and Ariane crossed the street in Don Antonio drive, I walked alone up to McDo. It wasn't really a long walk after all. I mean, for me. Maybe I am just really used to walking. Last Thursday, I walked from Filinvest Gate 1 up to Nicki David's home for the investi. Mind you, Nicki stays at Northview2. Maybe I passed 20+ streets (including Nickel St.).. I just love walking. Aside from it helps burning calories, it is very therapeutic. I feel at ease and I find it very easy to contemplate on my life's events during walking.

As I was walking, I thought of the things that happened during these past few days and weeks. I thought of school, my family, my so-missed friends, my so-called friends, teachers, wishes, dreams, etc... I even thought of changing the country after I was approached by a street child. There I realized that outside the gates of Don Antonio Heights and BF Homes QC were sheer situations of poverty. As well as outside Filinvest 2 and Sugartowne... Hmm.. I thought of a lot of things a while ago. I even felt guilty to some things that I have done these past few weeks. I felt guilty because lately, I've been really extremely profane and I'm really cursing a lot. I also realized that airheads, bigheads and "user-friendlies" are popping out of the place, especially in school. There are a lot of them in school. Really a lot.

Right now, I'm really irritated with 2 people. These people always seemed to be the very closest to me.. These 2 that I've always thought that would be there for me. I'm starting to hate them both. I just can't think why they've been like this to me lately. I can't think of any reason for them to treat me this way. I really don't know why all of these are happening.

Everything was going fine and suddenly, it turned to be bad. I don't know what's wrong with me. Is it me, or they? I'm trying to be good. I'm trying to be a good friend. I'm trying to be all that!

**Being too emotional**

While I was walking my way home, I encountered a teen-age boy my age, and he was looking at me and he smiled and said Diba, naging classmates tayo nung grade 4 ata or 5? I just nodded at him and I really wanna say San ba kita naging classmate? Sorry, di ko matandaan.. I just smiled and nodded then walked... He's familiar. I just can't remember who he is. He looks like Santino Hermoso, one guy from 2H.

I really have to talk with somebody but, unfortunately, I can't find means to talk with him. I have to clarify things. I really have to. I just hope.

I need to do a lot of clarifications.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home