21.10.05

Exams will be on the next week. I'm still clueless when it comes to the chemical equations, geometry and in the logarithmic blah blah of trigonometry. I would be really studying starting tomorrow because I can't get low grades because I really want to be part of the Boosters. For once in my high school life, let me do something smashing and good.

Anyway, this week was really quiz-filled. It was also activity-filled. It was a busy week. Good thing that the rosary rally didn't push through. I love walking but, I wouldn't enjoy a rosary rally. What I really mean is, I wouldn't enjoy walking under the sun wearing our long-sleeeved uniform. Darn. That would be very hot. Hot weathers mean sweat and sweat means jabar. Yeah, I know that every afternoon, I get wet with sweat because I do really have excessive body secretions.. Anyway, let's not talk about that.

10 days more and I'll be already celebrating the 15th year of my existence here in earth. I'm somehow excited. I just love that day. :)

Even though I didn't touch you, even though I didn't get inside you, WE'VE MADE LOVE.

That was phrase from the book, Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho. The phrase is funny. Haha.

Nothing really to blog about. I would not love to blog about other people anymore unless those people make me really angry.

Mary-like dressing activity is awful.

Oh, and yeah, I auditioned for the Boosters and I passed. Hopefully, that would be official already. :)

Please..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home